4/15/09

New Plan.

Hello there! It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Well, I've decided to start a new project. With summer fast approaching, hopefully I will have a little more time to post new, exciting things more consistently, but for now, with finals ever looming, I just don't have the time to really put in enough effort for original posts.

But. I do have enough time for a little side project. Let me break it down for you.

I've been keeping journals for almost four years now. Paper journals that is. And so far, I have not lost any of them. But knowing me, I'm well due for a mishap where one of them spontaneously combusts... or something along those lines.

Also, I would like to go through, relive the memories, read my awful, awful 15 year old attempts at sounding poetic.

And so.

I am going to go back through my journals, and write up some of my favorite letters and entries (most of my entries are written in letter form to some specific person or another... it's just how I do, ya know?)

And so. Let the journaling begin!

Plunk!

1 comment:

  1. it's actually really funny that you're doing this because dan just made an archives of basically everything he's ever written, and i was looking forward to going home to get documents from the family computer & of course my dozens of handwritten journals!

    lol should be fun

    ReplyDelete